Hey, everyone! Hope the week has been going by swimmingly! In this blog post, I’ve decided to share with you a short list of my most wished for cookbooks. I have a lot of cookbooks which I am going to keep and just optimise with my new diet. However, I would like to acquire at least one of the books on my list sometime this year (Christmas gift?).
Please let me know if any of you have tried these cookbooks or if you have some other suggestions of cookbooks for me.
My Cookbook Wish List:
- The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone: This is kind of like a vegetarian person’s bible. It’s huge! It doesn’t only feature recipes, but it teaches you how to cook on a vegetarian diet. I want a copy of this for myself!
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck: Hilarious, from what I’ve seen. There is vulgar language in the book in copious amounts, but the recipes seem to be very tasty and loads of people love this book. Would be a fun addition to the collection.
- The Love & Lemons Cookbook: I don’t own this cookbook, but it’s on my wishlist. I’ve tried recipes from the Love & Lemons blog, however, and I was thrilled. 100% recommend. This is a stunningly designed cookbook with beautiful photos and a collection of scrumptious recipes.
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: I hear a lot about this cookbook, it’s really popular and the reviews seem to be overwhelmingly positive. So, I’d like to one day add it to my collection.
- Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London’s Ottolenghi: This book looks lovely and the food seems scrumptious. Plus, Ottolenghi is apparently an incredible chef; I’d definitely like to try his unique Mediterranean style of cooking.
Thanks for stopping by!