Hi all! Hope the weekend was great for you. In today’s post, I’d like to share some food blogs with you. Cooking and food are passions of mine. I love collecting recipes, looking through and reading cookbooks, watching Food Network and Netflix shows about food, and also enjoy watching YouTube videos centred around food. But most of all, I love cooking! And because I have this passion for food, I have been in the processes of collecting recipes for my new diet that will be assembled into a handwritten recipe journal. Some recipes are tried and true, others are new findings from all over the internet. I’ve decided to create this old-fashioned recipe journal for myself, where I will keep all of the pescetarian-friendly recipes.
The reason I’ve decided to do this is that I love to look back at my grandmother’s handwriting in her recipe book, and my mom has her own book on the go as well. So, I decided that I’d like to have a tangible collection of my own – continue the chain, so to speak. Plus, there are so many wonderful recipes online, it’ll be great to keep them all in one place. I think this is a good way to collect food ideas and inspiration without going out and buying cookbooks. That said, this project isn’t a small one and it will take me several months to finish, but it will be very fulfilling.
Anyway, as I was scouting the web for recipes, I came across some really amazing blogs that host a plethora of free, delicious, vegan/vegetarian recipes. Here are my favorites:
- Love and Lemons. I mentioned this website in a previous post of mine, and the authors of the website also a have a stunning cookbook. However, this lovely blog is sufficient.
- My New Roots. Awesome blog with a huge recipe index that is sure to please a large variety of palates.
- Thug Kitchen. These guys make the tastiest recipes. Tons of soul-satisfying food that is 100% vegan. Their cookbook is great, too.
- The Minimalist Baker. Cool recipes that taste delicious. Awesome vibe. The majority of their recipes are plant-based and gluten-free.
- The First Mess. A massive collection of yummy recipes for all possible moods of the day and the blog features some incredible food photography!
- Sprouted Kitchen. So many glorious recipes! All around just a solid vegetarian food blog with recipes that work out.
I hope I’ve spiked your curiosity to check out these impressive and delicious food blogs. Have a lovely Monday!