Hey everyone. I know sometimes we don’t have enough time make breakfast in the morning, so I have decided to share a very easy recipe for a week of breakfast wraps.
You will need:
- 5 tortilla wraps (your choice of what type)
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup turkey bacon (or “real” bacon) diced up
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- oil/butter for frying
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet heat up oil on medium-high heat. Fry up your bacon until desired crispness level. Next, add your corn kernels to the bacon and let them cook for a few seconds. Meanwhile whisk the eggs and milk together until fluffy.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the eggs to the bacon and corn, add salt and pepper to taste. Fry eggs (stirring constantly to make a scramble). Once the eggs are almost done, toss in your spinach and cook covered until eggs are cooked through and spinach is wilted.
- Remove the skillet from heat and sprinkle the cheese over top.
- Lay your tortillas out and scoop some of the egg into the middle of each of the tortillas, making sure eggs are evenly distributed. Before you wrap the tortillas, scoop some salsa onto the eggs and sprinkle with green onions. Roll them up to make a burrito-type shape and voila!
- Freeze them in Saran wrap, or roll them in tinfoil and leave them in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.