Hello, chickpeas! Hope you’re all doing well. I decided to share some healthy and actually delicious smoothies with you. I just got a Ninja Master Prep blender/food chopper combo. The machine is magical, it blended up my smoothies in no time with zero effort. This isn’t a blender review, but if you’re looking for an easy to use, easy to clean, fairly priced, high-quality blender for all your smoothies, acai bowls and the like, look no further than Ninja Master Prep.
If you’re anything like me & the idea of putting greens and/or veggies into your smoothie makes you cringe, try these recipes. If I hadn’t made them, I wouldn’t even know the greens were in there.
Now, on to the smoothies!
- Antioxidant Cocktail: 1.5 cup frozen blueberries, 1 banana, 1/2 cup pomegranate juice, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Strawberries & honey: 1 tablespoon honey, 1.5 cups frozen strawberries, 2/3 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Vitamin C: 1/2 cup carrot juice, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1.5 cup frozen mango chunks, 1 cup frozen peaches
- Pineapple-kale-banana-spinach: 1/2 cup kale, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup pineapple, 1 banana, 1/2 cup mango, 2/3 cup orange juice, 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- The daily: 1/2 cup frozen banana, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1 teaspoon flax seeds, 1/4 cup coconut milk
- PB & J: 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 banana, 1.5 cups spinach, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1.5 teaspoon chia seeds
- Avowhat?: 1/2 ripe avocado, 1 banana, 1 cup mango chunks, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 5-6 Medjool dates (pits removed) and 1/2-1 cup water.
Hope you enjoy! Happy smoothie-ing! 🙂